Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Heat

There was a black out yesterday. Almost the whole day. It's one of those hot days. In which you could die of heat just in your own home. Didn't feel like going anywhere in that kind of weather. So, I stayed at home and tried sleeping, badly.

However, the heat got the best of me and I could have sworn that I died once.



I woke up and felt dreadful, simply dreadful. Thought of hitting the malls but then again, it would be packed with people, oh how I hate large crowds. It's the festive season, everybody hustling around like little cockroaches at the malls. It's also the school holidays. Teens, not to mention, idol wannabes, hanging around at the cinemas or whatever places to flirt with every guy there is. Been there done that.

My looks are ugly awful ever since I confine myself to the room.



I need to go out. Pronto.

No comments: