Monday, September 5, 2011

Loneliness

I realised that as much as I love the serenity of being alone, I hate being alone. Yeap, I'm a walking contradiction.

Another sleepless night. Seriously, what does a woman need to do to get some sleep around here?

It's 5am in the morning, and all I can think about is work. Funny because work was never my number one priority. Well, I have to admit, one of it being the reason stalking the ex of mine.

You know what I need? Sex, period. The warmth of the opposite sex and feelings detached like Rihanna's California King bed. Definitely need to get some of that. Heck, that's what I've been trying to get for the past two months, no luck in that. Who said it was an easy job for the girls? Imma gonna whack the head.

As much as I want some action, people have been telling me to play it safe. Get a dildo. But seriously, I prefer the real thing. No, I don't like to cuddle, but I like to be forced to cuddle. Might be a fetish there. Yeah baby, I like it rough.

I'm going practise abstinence now, and see where that gets me. *snicker Not because I want to, because there ain't no other way (don't you just love double negatives?).

No comments: