Saturday, January 19, 2008

Thai Pub

It's been a hectic week. No water supply in the residential college for 3 weeks. Lost my handphone. No internet connection. Lost my room keys. Hurt my knee. No more afternoon naps. Even having problems settling down with the new house I'm going to rent in SS17.

Anyhow, there's always the good side. Met an old friend in Times Square.



How did it you tell it was me.



At that very night.



I was really enthusiastic to go. Had make up on, finally get to wear a real woman's clothes.



You know, wearing those mini skirts, a top that doesn't look like it can fit anything. But what was the problem? There is, all uber-sexiness was ruin by...



Sneakers!

Yeap, I wore sneakers and pole dance in Thai Pub. Pretty silly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha..nt so spoil la..at least tat nite u r sexy!!wow..

^-^sean