Thursday, January 3, 2008

Bikini or no bikini?

Tomorrow I'm heading to Port Dickson for a three days two nights trip. Not that I want to. I live in Kota Kinabalu, so the beach to me, is of nothing special. But there are several reasons why I decided to just go with it.

1. Hot guys

2. I'm sponsored

3. There's no water in the hostel for the next four days and the toilet in front of my room exploded, resulting in crap all over the floor. Stink fest.

4. I want to flaunt in my bikini


Coach still insisted in the training even if there weren't any water, he would send us elsewhere to take baths. At times like this, I wish we had a bath house like in Japan. Coach suggested bathing and mean while training in a swimming pool, I, being naive, said...





Do I look that bad in one? Should I wear and perhaps expose the fact that I do not have large breast? Decisions, decisions...

No comments: