Sunday, October 30, 2011

It's over

Every tingly bad omen I get, comes true.

In this case, I suspect my ex has a new girlfriend. Yes, I'm still stalking him.

And he is moving on. Although my brain has told me this a million times, but still, my hearts says... Maybe, maybe he still loves me. Maybe there's more to what meets the eye.

Boy, was my heart wrong. We hadn't spoke ever since the breakup. Not because I don't want to, because he wouldn't reply.

Finally, I private messaged him and he said he's seeing someone new. Of course, I thought he would never reply me. Offering me a gimpse of hope that maybe we will be back together again.

He is happy. Happy with her. It's time for me to move on. Better said than done.

I loved him, still do, and always will.

People say you will not be with the one you love the most. I wanted to challenge that. Apparently, I lost.

They say, you have to live better and show him what he is missing out. But this is not a competition for me, he didn't do me wrong, love just died out, for him.

I hope I survive this, then again, I hope tomorrow never comes.

My heart,... stay strong for me.